Jul 2, 2010

Grocery Budget 06/27-07/03


Giant Eagle - $56.89 
I stocked up on sugar, as I had a few $2 coupon with Kool-aid purchase.  My total was highly inflated (about $14) from two husband purchases -- the Liquid Plumbr and Raid.


Aldi - $36.23
I bought 12 pints of blueberries and 8 lb. of strawberries to last us through most of the winter (I hope!)

Giant Eagle - $17.89
The fruit was the killer on this purchase.  The wipes and diapers cost me only $5 total!  I have a serious addiction to apples with peanut butter.  I have at least one a day, and usually 2 or 3.  If this baby doesn't like those two together, it won't be my fault! :)

CVS - $8.43
(but a $1.56 moneymaker after the $9.99 Schick Hydro 5 rebate that I'm sending in!)

Marc's - $18.43?
I ran in to the store tonight because they are having a great produce sale this week.  Most of the fruit here will be used to make a fruit salad for our church picnic Sunday afternoon.

Grand Stinkin' Total: $137.68 (guess I'm not spendin' much money the rest of this month, huh?)

2 lovely comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome!! I love reading about other peoples good finds. Check mine out for the week at
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
Have a great 4th.
Shelley :)

Phyllis Blickensderfer said... Best Blogger Tips

I, too, love peanut butter and apples. It's also good with carrots! Learned that in Brownies almost six decades ago and it's still good.